As an integral part of INCAE’s mission, academics are as important as the multinational and multicultural experience students will benefit from. With this in mind, INCAE fosters relationships with other Universities and Business Schools of similar academic quality. This offers students a unique addition to their INCAE education.
The 29 business schools selected for Student Exchange and Double Degree programs offer INCAE students the opportunity of experiencing life and business environments in other countries and regions, thus expanding their global vision of business and relationships.
The Student Exchange Program allows Bilingual students (Spanish-English) at INCAE to participate in exchange programs during the first half of the second year of their MBA. The following are eligibility requirements for Student Exchange programs:
- Being in the top third of the class, with a minimum GPA of 3.0. Have full mastering of the
- English language.
- Cover the cost of all travel and accommodations.
Students from any other university may apply to INCAE through the Freemover program, which allows us to receive students interested on studying our MBA program for a period of time. The International Programs department will study each case, and the freemover must take care of all procedures needed to enroll at INCAE from their home institution.
Know the list of our extensive international network
Double Degree Programs
INCAE offers bilingual students the possibility of obtaining a second degree expended by schools or universities participating in the program. In this case the student takes the entire second year of college or business school selected.
To participate, a student must:
- Be in the top third of the class, with a minimum GPA of 3.0. dual Degree
- Pass through the admission process of the selected exchange school, which may include:
- Present GMAT result
- Present TOEFL score
- Assume the cost of the program as a regular student university or business school selected as well as the travel and subsistence expenses.
- of our faculty has a Ph.D.
- of the Top 50 Latin American companies are lead by incaístas
- of our students are international participants
- job offers in more than 50 countries in 2012
- Best Business School in Latin America by América Economía Magazine 2013
- worldwide in Corporate Strategy by Financial Times 2013
- worldwide in International Clients by Financial Times 2013
- worldwide in International Participants by Financial Times 2013