Student Exchange and Dual Degree Programs
At INCAE, multinational and multicultural experience is just as important as academic achievement. Therefore, INCAE maintains relationships with the best universities and business schools, where students may experience life at another academic institution while they grow personally and professionally and strengthen and broaden their networks.
To apply for the Exchange Program, you must:
- Be a first year student at INCAE
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Be fluent in English
- Cover the traveling costs and living expenses
INCAE offers the possibility of getting a second degree from a prestigious group of universities participating in the program. To achieve this dual degree, the student travels and completes the second year of the program in the selected University or Business School
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Admission at the selected school
- A letter of recommendation signed by INCAE’s Dean
- Being able to cover the costs as a regular student at the selected University or Business School, as well as traveling and living expenses.
International students who wish to apply for INCAE’s Exchange Program must contact their university’s Foreign Affairs Office. More information about this option can be requested by writing directly to Prof. Alexandra Esquivel.
The Walter Kissling Gam Campus, at INCAE Costa Rica, provides housing options for students who are single, married or married with children. On-campus housing is mandatory not only because INCAE is located in a relatively isolated area, but also to facilitate group work.