INCAE Investment Club
The INCAE Investment Club was founded with the intention of uniting MBA students in both the Nicaragua and Costa Rica campus who want to obtain and explore the handling of portfolio investments as well as developing general investment management skills.
Founded: April 2013
Current Members: 38 (the club is still in the development process and has not been formally inaugurated.)
Goals & Objectives
- Build a bridge uniting theory and practice through the exploration of concepts learned in class.
- Become familiar with the different concepts of the capital market.
- Receive support and participation from INCAE alumni.
- Integration of the Costa Rica campus.
- Establish strategic alliances with similar clubs from other business schools.
- Develop leadership within members of the Club.
INCAE Investment Club news
Andrea, Mathieu and Salem are part of INCAE's exchange students. Why did they choose to come here?
With the case study method students learn to manage real-life business situations and solve problems in controlled environments, under the guidance of Ph.D professors.