INCAE MBA Oath Club
Since 2010, with an initiative by INCAE’s president, Arturo Condo, MBA graduates have the opportunity to sign an ethical oath by which they commit to conduct business with loyalty and conscience, joining the worldwide movement known as "The Oath Project" created by a group of Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum.
Since 2012, MBA students founded INCAE’s MBA Oath Club, with the support of the Rector Arthur Condo. This group seeks to raise awareness concerning ethics in business.
Founded: May 24th, 2011.
Current Members: 63 current students, 83 members since inception.
Frequency of meeting and place: Various Activities.
We will represent the Club's worldwide Oath, promoting an ethical global business environment guided by the MBA Oath values of accountability, integrity, honor, honesty, respect, sustainability, professionalism and accountability.
To promote the employment of ethical standards in business and among MBA graduates committed to the Oath.
Who we are?
We are an Oath Club from INCAE with two flexible Campus:
Campus Francisco de Sola:
- President: Carolyn Christie Gourzong
- Vice-President: Carlos Zambrano
- Secretary: Jessica Morales
- Treasurer: Juan Fernando Cordova
- Communication: Claudia Padilla
- Projects: Anthony Valdes
Campus Walter Kissling
- Chairman: Paul Brenner Roman
- Vice-President Andrés Alonso
- Secretary: Ana Lucia Orellana
- Treasurer: Braulio Dominguez
- Communication: Augustine Buchert
Official Representatives according to geographical area
- Washington: Hellenic Barbosa
- Panama: Henry Urcuyo
- Guatemala: Juan Pablo Gomez
- Cornell University, New York: Alvaro Salas
Lifetime Member Newsletter Editor MBA Oath Club
- Juan Pablo Gomez
- Increase the number of members (students and lifetime members).
- Study the MBA Oath and make a positive impact in business.
- Develop appropriate strategic alliances to strengthen institutional relationships.
- Through interrelated activities, strengthen MBA Oath Club message of “Ethical Awareness".
MBA Oath Club news
Andrea, Mathieu and Salem are part of INCAE's exchange students. Why did they choose to come here?
With the case study method students learn to manage real-life business situations and solve problems in controlled environments, under the guidance of Ph.D professors.