INCAE Investment Club
The INCAE Investment Club was founded with the intention of uniting MBA students in both the Nicaragua and Costa Rica campus who want to obtain and explore the handling of portfolio investments as well as developing general investment management skills.
Founded: April 2013
Current Members: 38 (the club is still in the development process and has not been formally inaugurated.)
Goals & Objectives
- Build a bridge uniting theory and practice through the exploration of concepts learned in class.
- Become familiar with the different concepts of the capital market.
- Receive support and participation from INCAE alumni.
- Integration of the Costa Rica campus.
- Establish strategic alliances with similar clubs from other business schools.
- Develop leadership within members of the Club.
INCAE Investment Club news
Te tengo una mala noticia: el mundo está cambiando de forma cada vez más acelerada y no podemos hacer nada para evitarlo. Reinventarse se ha convertido en algo obligatorio tanto en actitud como aptitud, y en una oportunidad para sacar lo mejor de nosotros....