Research at the Center is differentiated by our unique proximity to data from emerging countries and markets.
Our research areas include:
Sustainability in the ventures
Inclusive strategies between formal and informal markets
Process of philosophical approach in the practice of strategies
Economics of behavior and development - the entrepreneurial spirit
Social impact investment
Access to data:
Being located directly in Latin America, the Center has access in the field to the informal markets that we study. This allows us to easily return to our initial data sources for additional support and verification when necessary.
This proximity to our data provides us with opportunities for experimental learning, which allows researchers to participate in the process, and reduces the overall costs of research.
The diversity of researchers in terms of experience, training and origin allows us to be more efficient in our research and reduces the risk of ignorance of cultural aspects of the Region.
- Emprendimiento Juvenil en Panamá (665.39 KB)
- Emprendimiento Juvenil en México (1.98 MB)
- Emprendimiento Juvenil en Guatemala (1.57 MB)
- Emprendimiento Juvenil en Costa Rica (510.19 KB)
- Emprendimiento Juvenil en Colombia (825.25 KB)
- Emprendimiento Juvenil en Chile (1.66 MB)
- Emprendimiento Juvenil en Latinoamérica (466.28 KB)