Executive Diploma in Business Leadership and International Affairs - UNITAR
In an increasingly interconnected and globalized world, leaders across all sectors need to work together and speak the same language to solve complex challenges at the international, regional, national and/or sub-national level. It is against this backdrop that the Executive Diploma in Business Leadership and International Affairs delivered by the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) and INCAE Business School holds great significance.
This programme will not only provide you with an in-depth understanding on the current international political and socioeconomic landscape, but it will also equip you with the required soft skills for a successful international career whether it is in the public, private or non-profit sector. The Executive Diploma in Business Leadership and International Affairs will also allow you to build a powerful network and have an impact on transforming lives, sectors, and countries.
- Diplomacy 4.0 (UNITAR)
- Harvard Managementor: Collaboration
- Harvard Managementor: Leveraging Your Network
- Organizational Leadership and Change Management
- International Economic and Socio-political Analysis
- Sustainable Development Models
- Negotiating in International Settings
- Introduction to the United Nations System and Agenda 2030
- Business and Human Rights
- Stakeholder Engagement and Coordination
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skill